Attitude at Altitude – The Wild Track System
The Wild Workplace WILD TRACK System helps nurture key talent by developing key attitude, Well-Being, behavioural traits & relationship excellence. Enabling all leaders to develop an Attitude at Altitude.
Part 1 Attitude and Motivation
Part 2 Goals and Commitment
Part 3 People Skills
Part 4 Mental Imagery and Self Talk
Part 5 Dealing with Anxiety and Emotion
Part 6 Concentration
The WILD TRACK system focuses on positive Mind-Sets. It is an advanced Well-Being framework and VIEW OF LIFE approach that blends advanced well-being dimensions to accelerate leadership confidence. It is based on Biophilia and draws on work developed by Professor Jack J Lesyk, Professor Flitjof Capra, Professor Peter Clough, Professor Edward O.Wilson and Ash Buchanan.
The Four Pillars and The Nine Skills
- There are four pillars that relate to the well-being relationship you have with yourself. The four well-being areas are: Mental relationship, Physical relationship, Social relationship and Ecological relationship.
- There are four pillars that relate to your Mental Toughness which are: Challenge, Commitment, Control and Confidence.
- We have taken the four pillars and interwoven nine wild track skills that can be learnt and applied for high end performance.
- The ultimate aim through coaching across these areas is to create sustainable well-being which triggers good mental health, solid mental toughness and focused cognitive thinking.
- The nine skills are: Attitude, Motivation, Goals Focus, People Skills, Self-Talk, Mental Imagery, Managing Anxiety, Managing Emotions and Concentration.
“The higher we are placed, the more humbly we should walk”
Marcus Tullius Cicero